An original K6 St Edwards Crown mounted in a presentation frame measuring 25 x 25 cm
K6 Kiosks produced until around 1955 were produced with the Tudor Crown of George V. After 1955 the crown in the kiosk was changed to the St Edwards Crown and in Scotland the Scottish Crown.
Between 1955 and 1965 the K6 kiosk were produced with a slot where the crown was to go so that either the St Edwards Crown or the Scottish crown could be used. It's one of these crowns for the slotted version of the K6 that
is being used in this presentation mounting.