X2 Connect offer a specialist repair service at an affordable fixed price which includes delivery back
to the customer. This service is performed by our own trained 'in house' technicians and includes
fault diagnosis, repair and/or parts and electronic testing. (Please note that the PIN is reset as part of
the test process a copy of which will be attached to the phone for your records)
In the unlikely event that the phone is found to be 'Beyond Economical Repair' the fixed repair price
will be waived and we will contact you to offer either the return of the faulty phone at a cost for delivery of £10.00 + VAT or a replacement remanufactured
Top Assembly Unit which will include a 12 month return to base warranty.
Repair Returns Procedure
- Before returning your phone for repair please refer to your Contour User Guide to make sure you have tried all self diagnostics
- Call X2 Connect to obtain a repair returns reference number
- Prepare your payphone for return by referring to the instructions given below in the section
- Removal of the Main (Top) Assembly
- Contour 100 instructions apply also to the C50 and C300 models.
- Contour 200 instructions apply also to the Contour EXTRA and C300+ models.
- Return to X2 Connect making sure that your repair returns reference number, name, contact phone number and return address are enclosed in the package
- For all Contour models please make sure that the following items are sent with the
- faulty phone
- Handset with curly cord (C50, C100 only)
- Handset with armoured cord (C200 only)
- Line cord (the cord that connects the phone to the BT wall socket - all models)
- The Key for your Top Assembly (C50, C100, C200)
- Do Not return your Cash Drawer Key
- If you are unsure about which items these are then please check with us before sending the phone for repair