repair verification & testing
X2 Connect - customer focussed, on time and quality driven service offering
X2 Connect specialise in electronic repair, modification and configuration.
One of our particular skills is extending the life of existing products through repair and refurbishment.
Whether it be a new product requiring updates or replacing defective parts or extending the life of old products our facility in Newark Nottinghamshire is able to deal with your requirements.
Our service offering includes
- Extensive expertise and experience in testing, verification, repair, refurbishment and renewal
- Refurbishment and repair of mechanical parts
- Testing, refurbishment and repair of electronic components and pcbs
- Technical assembly
- Bespoke design services for alternative replacement parts when required (obsolescence / new legislation)
- Extensive purchasing and supply chain experience, sourcing parts or 3rd party services from a range of “partners” built up over the years.
- Comprehensive management information
- Fault trend analysis
- Full item tracking
- Bar coding
- Comprehensive parts management capability
- Computerised asset control for all stored equipment
- Software management providing customer on line data information
If you are looking to outsource part or all of your repair or refurbishment operations then look no further